Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Long and Lean

4 month checkup...Poor little Tripp had his 4 month shots today. He DID NOT like it! Since he doesn't cry much...it was hard to hear him scream! I felt soooo sorry for him. Luckily they get over it quickly!

He is taking after his daddy just like Avin. I am very thankful for that....I wanted tall boys! It won't be long and they will be towering over me. :)

Here's Tripp and his stats: Height was 25.5 and 75% weight was 13.3 and 10% head was 60%
And Avin at 4 months...Height was 26" and 90% and Weight was 14.3 and 40% ( I don't have his head measurements but it was bigger than Tripp's)


So, Tripp was smaller over all. He gets to start rice cereal now...maybe he'll gain some weight from that. He doesn't sleep as long as Avin did...but Avin was on formula. He rolled over the first time on the Jan 22. He hasn't done it since but he will! :) The doctor said he was right on target for everything!
He is a happy happy baby. If I were guaranteed a girl and a baby as happy as Tripp we'd go for a third!! But no guarantees, so no more babies. lol :)
Avin says so much these days. He really stated talking when he turned two and now talks all the time! My favorite things he says are....
Otay
Lub you Trippy
Mommy, u wake?
I big boy...daddy big boy...mommy gwirl...trippy baby?
Tum on, play choo choos
That's my house (as we drive into the driveway)

1 comment:

kellyk said...

aw, 3 boys is fun! i promise!:-)