Search This Blog

Monday, February 01, 2010

Chick da way!!

So, most of you know about my addiction to Chick Fil A sweet tea....well, we go there so much that Avin knows the building or any of them for that matter. I'll have to get over my addiction soon because Avin will want to always go there and who I am to tell him no. lol :)

This is one of the many trips....Avin and daddy sharing an ice cream. I love the way he says the name....Chick da way! Sooo cute!


And this is little Tripp getting some floor time on our snow day! He is just so sweet and easy going most of the time but Tummy Time is a different story! He hates it almost as much as Avin did....probably because we don't do it enough. I know this picture deosn't show that but we had our fit soon after this was taken! He'll get use to it or learn to roll after fast enough to avoid it.


Something else Avin said today that was funny was "Cars are stopping" and I said "Are they?" and he said "They sure are, They sure are mommy!"

1 comment:

Keisha said...

cute! cute! cute!