Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Baby Bedding!

We found the crib bedding we are going to use for the new baby! I am so excited! I really wanted to use sailboats and have red in there somewhere. So glad I found this bedding! We don't have the wall hangings, chair, or mobile. We'll work on that! :)
We are working on the name. It is very hard though. We'll do a poll when we narrow down the names.

Okay, so everyone probably knows that Avin is a late talker....well, he is finally talking! Today I picked him up at MDO and he usually yells "DA-EEEE!!!", even though it is mommy picking him up. Well, today, he yelled "Mom-ma, Mom-ma!!!" I was so excited! And this afternoon I went upstairs and he was playing with his trains and I said "Hi buddy!" and he said "Hi Mom-ma!". Sooo cute! I love his little voice! He is just the greatest thing in the world!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

I'm still waiting for name ideas...and belly shots! :)