Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Pics

Easter Pics....just a little late! :)

Here is Avin and his Easter basket. He really liked all the stuff we picked out for it. Especially the Thomas ball and bubbles. :)


We were so sad that we forgot to take Avin's Easter basket with us to our parents houses. So, here he is at V's parents hunting eggs without it! He still had a blast though.










Avin loves it when Daddy throws him up in the air. He says "adin" for again. :)




Here is Avin hunting eggs at my mom's house. V's mom had gotten him this bucket for part of his Easter surprise so, we used it at my mom's.






He really had a fun Easter this year! Much more fun for us because he really enjoyed finding the eggs. He went to an Easter egg hunt at V's sisters church and he was so funny because he didn't want the candy in the eggs....he just wanted the eggs. Funny boy!
In other news, we are finding out the sex of the baby on May 7th! Everyone keeps asking if we want a girl, and I honestly would love another boy but would be totally happy if we have a girl. Can't wait to find out so we can start decorating! I have been feeling the baby move a lot today right around my belly button. :) Fun times!

3 comments:

Brian and Michelle said...

It looks like Avin had a blast! I can't wait to find out what you are having =) Sorry I never replied on facebook, I would love to do lunch on a Thursday! How about next Thursday or the one after that??? luv ya!

Michelle

Our Family said...

YEA!! How fun! I can't wait to see what you're having! I'm predicting girl, but then again, I've NEVER been right on babies so you're probably having a boy!

Keisha said...

He is so cute!